Sunday, February 13, 2011

Auburn National Championship Dress

So of course I had to make my little one a dress for the the SEC National Championship game. This house is Auburn all the way. My husband is a huge Auburn fan. I'm not that big into college football, but I do support our team 100%. So don't be alarmed when you see Bama or any other college football stuff on my blog, facebook, or website. What can I say we live in the south and it's all about college football and things associated with these teams sales. lol.
Anyways the Auburn dress turned out so cute. I love it and so does my daughter. It's a halter boutique dress w/ elastic casing in the back. Also made matching reversible headband and detachable fabric flower. Everything looks so pretty. I love this style of dress, but it was a lot of work to make. It take a lot of ruffles, but was worth it.




















 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment